User Guide for the CSHL Institutional Repository
Welcome to the CSHL Institutional Repository User Guide (designated throughout this manual as the IR). The CSHL IR uses Eprints, a capable open source repository software.
To navigate through the user guide, use the links at bottom, the back button or the breadcrumb bar at the top left of the page.
- Creating Groups in EndNote Libraries
- Creating Records in the AP EndNote Library
- Delete AP to IR Record Curation
- IR CSHL Authors Ontology
- IR Subject Ontology
- Uploading records from the AP database EndNote Library
- Backing Up the IR
- Creating and Modifying Ontologies
- IR troubleshooting
- Monitoring IR utilization and generating statistics